Infratech 5000 Watt 39" Dual Element Electric Radiant Outdoor Heater
Home > Outdoor Heaters > All Models of Electric Outdoor Heaters > Infratech 5000 Watt 39" Dual Element Electric Radiant Outdoor Heater
Infratech, Electric Radiant, Outdoor Heater, 5000 Watt, 39 Inch, Dual ElementFREE GROUND SHIPPING (lower 48 US states only).
Infratech radiant heating systems are the most complete, versatile and stylish outdoor heating systems available. They offer the widest range of fixture sizes and power, installation options and control capabilities, and provide clean, efficient, radiant heat that can be incorporated into any outdoor (or indoor) setting.
HOW DOES RADIANT HEATING WORK?
Infrared (or radiant) energy is the most efficient way to warm outdoor living areas where heated air cannot easily be contained and re-circulated.
A quartz element emits a safe, clean wavelength of light, that is only absorbed by solid objects, transferring heat directly to people, tables and floors, rather than heating the air. Heat is distributed evenly, and will not "blow away" in windy or drafty conditions.
Infratech medium wave quartz element heaters emit a barely discernible, pleasing glow that will not affect the ambience of your gathering - unlike competitive short-wave or halogen electric heaters that produce a harsh glare or bright-colored light.
INFRATECH HEATER MOUNTING OPTIONS
Infratech heaters offer the most mounting options in the industry, including wall, ceiling and pole mounts, as well as, stainless steel flush mounts (39" and 61.25" heaters only), that can be exposed for a high tech look or installed under ceiling material for a discrete built-in appearance.
Mounting clearance requirements are minimal, allowing flush mountings with shallow cavities and W-series heaters to be installed at lower heights, under canvas, wood awnings, eaves, and interior locations.
A SURFACE CEILING / WALL MOUNT IS INCLUDED WITH THIS INFRATECH HEATER.
CLICK HERE to See and Order Flush or Pole Mounts.
INFRATECH HEATER CONTROLS
Infratech offers a wide variety of control options for maximum versatility, energy efficiency, affordability, and ease of use. They are available in attractive in-wall models, with stainless steel wall plates, as well as all-weather units with protective covers.
Systems can be controlled with simple, value-priced, input regulators (to 3000 watts per element / 2 element heaters to 6000 total watts); duplex switches with "On/Off/Half/Full" functionality (for dual element WD series heaters to 8000 total watts); or sophisticated, solid-state controls for infinite control of larger heating systems (to 36,000 watts) or systems with more complex zoning requirements (to 9,000 watts per zone).
For systems with more than 2 heaters, we suggest the use of the solid-state controls. They offer the options of multiple heating zones and timers, provide infinite variable output control, and can be incorporated into the most sophisticated EMS and automated home management systems.
CLICK HERE to See and Order Infratech Heater Controls.
INFRATECH HEATING POWER
W-Series, single element heaters are available in 1,500, 2000, 2500, 3000 and 4,000 watt units.
WD-Series, dual element heaters are available in 3,000, 4,000, 5,000 6,000, 8,000 watt models. They are ideal for use in settings that require higher mounting heights, or more intense heat.
Please see the chart above for recommended mounting heights and coverage areas.
CLICK HERE to See and Order Replacement Elements for All Infratech Heaters.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• All stainless steel enclosure
• Optional powder-coating in 5 standard colors - white, almond, beige, bronze and black. Takes about 2 - 3 weeks. (Please choose from the pull-down menu, above the "Add to Cart" button, near the top of the page.)
• 208, 277 and 480 volt units also available (Please call us at 1-888-446-7227)
• Radiant heat (heats people and objects, not air)
• Outdoor rated
• Flush (39" and 61.25" heaters only), wall, ceiling and pole mounting options
• Widest variety of controls in the industry
• Emits a barely discernible glow (not a bright light like short-wave quartz and halogen heaters)
• Efficient, Cost Effective
• Long life 5,000 hour quartz heating element
• Minimal clearance requirements
• Simple installation and operation
• No moving parts - low maintenance
• UL listed
• One year manufacturer's warranty
• Recommended installation heights of 8 to 12 ft from the floor (can mount higher if needed)
• WD5024SS - Dual element, 5000 watt, 17060 BTU, 240 volt, 20.83 amp, 39" long x 8" wide, 14 lbs, stainless steel
PRODUCT LITERATURE (click to open, then save or print)
• Infratech Catalog
• Infratech Application and Installation Guide
• Infratech Heater CAD Drawing
• Infratech Surface Mounting Options
• Infratech Flush Mount CAD Drawing for 39" Heaters
• Infratech Pole Mount CAD Drawing
• Infratech Duplex Switch Assemblies
• Infratech Duplex Switch Wiring Diagram
• Infratech Solid State Control Wiring Diagram