Aeromist Stainless Steel Mid Pressure Outdoor Misting Line System
Home > Misting Systems and Misting Fans, Patio, Restaurants, Golf Carts > Misting Line Systems > Aeromist Stainless Steel Mid Pressure Outdoor Misting Line System
Aeromist Mid Pressure 3/8" Stainless Steel Misting Line System 300 psiFREE GROUND SHIPPING (lower 48 US states only).
Our mid-pressure misting systems reduce outdoor temperatures up to 25 degrees using only a few gallons of water an hour. They provide more cooling power with less wetness than low-pressure systems.
We offer a variety of misting systems, including this Mid-Pressure System with 3/8" Stainless Steel Mist Line and a 300 psi, Direct Drive Pump (Not as quiet as our high-pressure, pulley drive pumps / Should be located away from the area to be cooled if possible). The kit includes EVERYTHING you need for easy installation.
Our mid-pressure, mist cooling systems are customizable for any space.
THE BASE 30 FOOT SYSTEM INCLUDES: (Use the Pull-Down Menu, Below the Price Above, to Choose System Length)
• 300 psi, Mid-Pressure, Enclosed, Direct Drive, Misting Pump (52300) (Not as quiet as our high-pressure, pulley drive pumps / Should be located away from the area to be cooled if possible)
• 1 - Inline Sediment Filter (52505)
• 1 - 50 ft. Roll, High Pressure, Nylon Tubing (56401)
• 3 - 10 ft., Prefabricated, 3/8" Stainless Steel Mist Lines (51024-10)
• 1 - 10 ft., 3/8" Stainless Steel Feed Line (51375-10)
• 15 - Anti-Drip Hex Series Nozzle, .012 (51423)
• 3 - Brass Unions (52510-1)
• 3 - Brass Elbow (52511-1)
• 1 - Brass End Plug (52513-1)
• 25 - Stainless Steel Mounting Clamps (56377)
• 25 - Screws (52602)
• 25 - Plastic Anchors (52603)
• System can be expanded to 80 ft with 40 (.012) nozzles. (Use the Pull-Down Menu, Below the Price Above, to Choose System Length)
• Pump Electrical Specs: 120 Volt, 50/60Hz
• Pump Weight and Dimensions: 30 lbs; L 16" x W 9" x H 6.5"
• Pump Is Totally Enclosed and Fan Cooled, with a 5 Micron Filter, Pressure Gauge, and Drain Valve
• Aero Mist, Inc. warrants manufactured misting components to be free of defects in workmanship for five (5) years; direct drive pumps for one (1) year, and pulley driven pumps for two (2) years.