Patina Personalized Fire Pit F151
Home > Outdoor Fire Pits > Patina Personalized Fire Pit F151
Patina Personalized Fire Pit F151FREE GROUND SHIPPING (lower 48 US states only).
Our Personalized Fire Pit program allows you to choose from 32 images and 20 characters of text to be cut into both sides of our rustic handcrafted fire pit, to create a one-of-a-kind, personalized product. Be the first on your block to have this uniques fire pit option! Patina makes a sturdy and stylish fire pit sure to fit in with any of your existing outdoor decor!
We do have many more logos, so if you do not see one from the list of 32, give us a call and let us know what you are looking for.
We have had orders for family names, nicknames, club names, groups and even bed and breakfasts have ordered for their venue. If you gave any questions please give us a call and we can help you place your order.
There are 3 Steps to Designing your Personalized Fire Pit:
1. Please CHOOSE YOUR CHOICE OF "GRAPHIC" IN THE PULL-DOWN MENU ABOVE BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER. Here are your choices:
2. Please SELECT A "FONT" IN THE PULL-DOWN MENU ABOVE BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER.
Here are your choices:
3. Please LET US KNOW WHICH NAME YOU WOULD LIKE us to put on your Fire Pit.
Please Enter the NAME in the "COMMENTS" AREA On Your ORDER CHECK-OUT Page.
The Name on your Fire Pit can be up to 20 characters PER SIDE including spaces and punctuation.
THIS PERSONALIZED PATINA, FIREPIT FEATURES:
• Normally ships in 7-10 business days from receipt of order
• Comes with a FREE Spark Guard, Cooking Grill, Cover, Poker & Free Ground Shipping
• Natural rust patina finish ages beautifully over time and never needs painting
• Portable, design allows fire pit to move easily from patio, to parking lot, to beach
• Safety ring surrounding fire pit also functions as a footrest and handle
• Product Dimensions: 30"L x 30"W x 16"H, 50 lbs.
• Manufactured from cold-rolled steel for years of durability
• Five-year warranty: Fire pits guaranteed not to burn through or rust through for five years
• We reserve the right to refuse designs that are obscene or derogatory in nature